Loving Home Newsletter
The Bliss of Loving Home
- St Michel, brand-new mansion-style luxury residences in the hills of Sha Tin South with a clubhouse showcasing contemporary aesthetics and lush greenery
- Signature Homes Residential Leasing rental offers* for SHKP Club members
- Members enjoy special offers at Signature Homes' serviced suite hotel, The HarbourView Place*
- TOWNPLACE creates resident-centric living spaces and presents exclusive leasing privileges* for SHKP Club members
- High satisfaction with handovers in Shanghai Arch Phase 2
- Royal Plaza Hotel presents exclusive offers* on Storyland@Royal Handmade Cookies and Taste of the Legend – Eileen Chang Set Menu at Di King Heen for SHKP Club members
- Top picks for a vibrant holiday
- Promotions at SHKP malls
- YATA Supermarket (Sai Wan) expands with a new look for an upgraded food experience
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
SHKP Club is committed to promoting the Loving Home Spirit, as well as enriching members' home lives and experiences. As the response to the previous online workshops creating home floral decorations and tea sets was enthusiastic, SHKP Club specially presented another series of online workshops themed around Easter and home storage. Instructors guided members and their children to make Bunny-shaped Decorative Storage Cases and Easter Egg Storage Lamps. This encourages members to make good use of household items and furnishings as storage, creating a stylish and simplified living space.
This issue introduces Sun Hung Kai Properties' (SHKP's) prestigious development in the hills of Sha Tin South and its layouts and clubhouse, the landmark residences named Shanghai Arch, residential leasing brand Signature Homes' luxury rental property portfolio and its serviced suite hotel, The HarbourView Place, as well as related offers. We even provide members with exclusive offers at Royal Plaza Hotel's Di King Heen and Royal Plaza Cake Shop. A range of promotions and discounts on hotel dining and accommodation are also available. To welcome in the colourful days of spring, a Hotel Executive Pastry Chef demonstrates two lovely desserts for all of you.
(This online publication is promotional material)