Loving Home Newsletter
Loving Home Faithfully
- SHKP hotels' mooncakes and festive dining highlights
- SHKP malls' selected festivities for Mid-Autumn Festival
- SHKP Club joined hands with New Town Plaza to present exclusive sessions for members and their loved ones to enjoy themselves at the Summer Fantasy event, Unicorn Rhapsody installation and games
- KENNEDY 38's "CLUB ON THE ROCK"【A】 clubhouse boasts a wide range of facilities with co-sharing elements for the ultimate relaxing experience
- The all-new TOWNPLACE WEST KOWLOON brings premium living space with SHKP Club members invited to join an exclusive guided tour
- Forest Park at Guangzhou South Station ICC leads the way for quality life
- Etheral, Phase 3A of Park Royale in Guangzhou, is coming soon with a high-rise show flat now open
- Hangzhou IFC presents new residential units to continue the IFC brand's legacy
- Le Bonheur, the all-new Phase 5B of The Woodland in Zhongshan, is now on sale with low-density premium residential units available
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
With Mid-Autumn Festival approaching, SHKP Club has selected a range of Sun Hung Kai Properties (SHKP) hotels' mooncake gift box offers and festive dining recommendations, festivities at SHKP malls such as YOHO MALL and MOKO, as well as the lobster delicacies demonstrations with member dining privileges at Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong, allowing you and your loved ones to have a great time celebrating the festival together.
This issue of the newsletter first introduces SHKP's all-new flagship harbour-side leasing project under an innovative Aparthotel hybrid concept with short- and long- term flexible leasing options named TOWNPLACE WEST KOWLOON, along with its modern unit designs and diverse layouts. SHKP Club will host a member-exclusive guided tour enabling members and their friends and families to come and visit the project and view different units and facilities. Members will even enjoy rental offers. Other fruitful contents in this issue cover the stylish club and fantastic facilities at SHKP's residential property at the centre of Kennedy Town, as well as the unique advantages of various high-quality developments on the Mainland, including the transport features of Forest Park at Guangzhou South Station ICC, the prime location occupied by Etheral in Guangzhou, the seamless connectivity and integrated development concept for the Hangzhou IFC project, and the business and commercial infrastructure and development of Le Bonheur at The Woodland in Zhongshan.
In addition, SHKP Club always actively organises diversified activities for members. Recently, some exclusive sessions were arranged for members and their children to enjoy New Town Plaza’s latest promotion comprising a huge unicorn-themed ball pit, pinball machine and fun games. The activity received an overwhelming response. Participating families could create special arts and crafts at the venue and make the most of selfie opportunities by the summer installations, embodying family love and the spirit of Loving Home.
May you have a joyous reunion in the Mid-Autumn Festival!
(This online publication is promotional material)