Loving Home Newsletter
Loving Home Learning Together
- NOVO LAND, the new large residential development in close proximity to two circular bus routes(A) and two MTR stations(A), is selling fast, with a garden clubhouse(B), presenting a one-stop shopping network and Northern European-style holiday experience
- Handover for Phase 1 and Phase 2 of "Wetland Seasons Bay", the series finale of the Wetland Park Development in Tin Shui Wai, are successively delivered
- Phase 1 St Michel, all-new, low-density luxury living nestled in the hills of Sha Tin South, is completed and ready for handover
- Four Seasons Place launches the Pre & Postnatal Care Package and SHKP Club members can enjoy leasing privilege(1)
- TOWNPLACE leads the way for millennial professionals to enjoy a diverse lifestyle
- SHKP launches new SHKP Malls Gift Card, the prime choice for a stylish gift
- SHKP malls* together with AlipayHK, Octopus and PayMe launch Consumption Voucher Plus Rewards
- Promotions at SHKP malls
- Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong presents members special dining offers* at The Farmhouse
- Summer and autumn festive dining and accommodation recommendations
- SHKP Club's leisure and shopping guide
HEARTY NOTE FROM THE CLUB
To celebrate 25 years since Hong Kong's return to the Motherland, Sun Hung Kai Properties Charitable Fund sponsored "Better Than Ever—Art Exhibition by Renowned Artists in Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of Hong Kong's Return to the Motherland". SHKP Club arranged an exclusive preview, inviting members and their families to see the exhibition at the sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck to experience the charm of excellent Chinese traditional culture and celebrate the joy of the anniversary.
SHKP Club is committed to providing members with a variety of property-related activities and services. We arranged an exclusive session for members and their loved ones to enjoy a free open-top bus ride at Tuen Mun, leading the way in experiencing the environmental advantages of Sun Hung Kai Properties' (SHKP's) brand-new residential project. Members have responded enthusiastically, and a related video clip is now available online for you to enjoy the locational advantages of the project together. To thank members for their enthusiastic support for show flat activities and privileges, we launched a member-exclusive workshop at the related project's show flat. A professional tutor taught members and their children to create Nordic-style 3D animal origami, realising the spirit of Loving Home Learning Together. We have once again brought a number of interactive digital devices enabling members to self check-in and share feedback on the property during their show flat visit. This enhances the quality of the Group's properties and services and improves members' property purchase experience.
This issue covers the large-scale clubhouse and excellent transportation network of SHKP's landmark residential project in Tuen Mun, the handover of low-density residential properties close to the Wetland Park and in the hills of Sha Tin South, the pre and postnatal care package at the serviced suite hotel Four Seasons Place including thoughtful hospitality such as maternity recipe meals and private yoga classes, and related member-exclusive leasing privileges. We have also prepared a demonstration of Italian cuisine and member dining offers at the Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong so you and your loved ones can enjoy these delicacies together.
(This online publication is promotional material)